The Best Way to Keep Your Audi Performing Like an Audi.
Keeping up with your vehicle’s Scheduled Maintenance is the best way to keep your Audi delivering all the performance and passion you love. It’s also a great way to help protect the value of your vehicle and your investment.
Ask us if your Audi vehicle is due for Scheduled Maintenance or consult your Maintenance book.
Listed below are some of the many types of services we offer to our Audi customers:
- Oil Change
- Tire Mounting, Rotation and Balance
- Transmission Service
- 30K, 60K, 90K Service
- Engine Diagnostic (Check engine light, fluid light, service light, etc)
- Brake System (Pads, rotor, lines, etc)
- Heating/Cooling Systems
- Head Gasket/Valves
- Exhaust Systems
- Electronic Motors (Windows, fan, etc.)
- Engine Replacement or Rebuild
- Fuel Systems (Filters, hoses, pumps, etc)
- Steering Systems
- Belts (Timing, alternator, etc)
- Electrical Systems
- Ignition System
- Emission Control System
- Suspension System (Axle, mounts struts, etc)
- Clutch Repair/replacement
- Warranty Repairs